Initial Connection Application
The initial connection application is the request that submitted by the customers/applicants prior to erection of the site/building construction and after obtaining the NOC from the Muscat Municipality to avoid the delay of upgrading the network if required.
The requirement for the Initial Connection Application:
- Copy of Identify Card/commercial registration for cooperate customer
- Copy of Molkiya and Krooki
- Municipality NOC
- Copy of electrician license (the responsible for internal connection in the building)
- The required load
The Procedure for the Initial connection application:
- Head to any customer service offices that are available in six different locations throughout the governorate of Muscat.
- After having received the required document, the company will visit the site to ensure the availability of the nearest network distribution lines.
- The company will upgrade the network if required.