To request Reconnection from the service, the customer has to fill the "Request for the service disconnection service form".
The Requirement for Reconnection:
- Copy of a valid Identify card
- Copy of Molkiya and Krooki
- Copy of a valid electrician license
- Copy of bill
The Procedure for the Reconnection:
- Head to any customer service offices that are available in different locations throughout the governorate of Muscat.
- After receiving the approved reconnection fees, the company will reconnect the site/building to ensure the safety of the internal connections and propose the best possible way to connect it to the main distribution lines.
- The customer is given a list of authorized companies from which one is chosen and contracted to install the meter (that have been tested initially by the company) and connect the building to the main distribution lines.
- The company will finally check and insure all connections for security and safety reason.